Sunday and Weekday Masses
- Sunday Masses are celebrated as follows Saturday Vigil Mass 5pm, Sunday Mass 8.30am, 10am, 12 noon.
- Weekday Mass is celebrated at 10am each day.
- The obligation to attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days continues to be suspended However, if you are able to come to Mass you are most welcome to do so. If you have any symptoms related to the Covid-19 Virus please stay at home and isolate.
- The celebration of Mass will be live streamed each day on our YouTube channel. The stream will appear approx. 5min before the beginning of the Mass.
- Whilst you may not be physically present, please join us in the offering of daily Mass and in making spiritual communion
- Funerals, Baptisms and weddings can be held. There are restricted numbers for each of these celebrations. Please speak to Fr Jonathan or Fr Alex for the latest update on restrictions.
- The Sacrament of Confession will be available on Saturdays 10.30am-11.30am and 4.00pm-4.30pm and by appointment. Additional times will be made available during Advent in preparation for Christmas.
- Thank you for continuing to support the parish financially. Weekly offerings can be given to us in the following ways:
- Please give your donation to the collection offering box as you enter or leave the church.
- You can set up a standing order and gift aid. Click here to download the relevant form and return it by post or via the presbytery letterbox. Please contact us for the parish bank account details.
- Money can also be transferred directly into our parish account. Please contact us for the bank account details.
- Weekly offerings can also be handed in via the presbytery letterbox. Please ensure that offerings are handed in using a sealed envelope, either the usual Gift Aid ones or a plain envelope. Cheques can also be posted.
- You can make a single donation to the parish online via the diocesan website. Please make sure you select 'Birmingham: Acocks Green' in the drop down menu.
- Fr Jonathan and Fr Alex reassure you of our prayerful support for you all at this difficult time. Please take care of yourselves and those around you. Please do your best to assist those in need at this time, remembering of cause to ensure that you are safe and well to do so.